[PRE-ORDER] BABOLAT Pure Aero 98 2023 (ALCARAZ) - Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Pure Aero 98 tennis racquet is a deadly weapon in the hands of high-performance competitors who play fast, look to move forward, and attack the ball with spin and precision. The combination of a 98 in² head, a thin 21/23/22 beam, and a 16/20 string pattern brings control and precision to the spin-friendly Pure Aero family. The Babolat Pure Aero 98 tennis racquet is a must-try for modern performance players.
Carlos Alcaraz, Felix Auger Aliassime, and Holger Rune play with the Babolat Pure Aero 98 tennis racquet.
An aerodynamic frame for faster racquet head speed and spin-specific grommets to facilitate string snap-back allow you to unleash all the spin in your game.
The smaller 98 sq in. head size, thinner beam, increased weight, and tighter string pattern provides more precision and stability than the standard Pure Aero.
We added flax fibers to the racquet head for shock absorption, allowing the optimal ball feel that high-level players need.
- Head Size: 630 cm² / 98 in²
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 305 g +/- 7g / 10.7586 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 315 mm +/- 7mm
- Swing Weight: 295
- Stringing Pattern: 16/20
- Stiffness (RA): 70 + / - 3
- Section: 21/23/22:
- Composition: CARBON
- Recommended String (Optional): RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg
- Recommended Grip: Syntec Pro
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.