WILSON Night Session Clash 100 v2 (Ltd Ed) - Tennis Racquet
A twist on the hero model of the groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash line, the Night Session Clash 100 v2 supplies dynamic performance in a special edition frame celebrating tennis under the lights.
An immediate appeal for its blend of flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other, this racket elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced footprint on the environment.
Racket is part of Wilson's Night Session collection, an exclusive assortment of products paying tribute to the electrifying atmosphere of championship tennis after the sun sets.
- Parallel Drilling
- Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending - Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending - Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending - Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° - Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Part of Wilson's Night Session collection featuring special edition products celebrating tennis under the lights
- Unique matte design reflects light for cool shining effect
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Features same construction and technical specifications as in-line Clash 100 v2
- Head (sq cm) 645
- Head (sq in) 100
- Length (cm) 68.58
- Length (in) 27
- String Pattern 16X19
- Strung balance (cm) 32
- Strung balance (pts) -7
- Strung weight (grams) 309
- Strung weight (ounces) 10.9
- Taper System (mm) 24.5 F.B
- Unstrung balance (cm) 31
- Unstrung balance (pts) -10
- Unstrung weight (grams) 295
- Unstrung weight (ounces) 10.41
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
- Racquet Cover Not Provided
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
Powered by Froala Editor