WILSON Pro Staff 97UL v14 - Tennis Racquet
Want the head-light feel and precision of our Pro Staff line in a frame that's ultralight and easy to maneuver?
Featuring a refined, elegant design and coloring inspired by rich earth tones, the Wilson Pro Staff 97UL v14 is an even lighter version than the Pro Staff 97L v14, with the same dense string pattern that allows you to swing aggressively while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.
Paradigm Bending technology alters the bending profile of the shaft and hoop, optimizing the balance between them to give you the great control needed for the modern, vertical swing.
- Head (sq cm): 626
- Head (sq in): 97
- Length (cm): 68.58
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 16X19
- Strung balance (cm): 33.5
- Strung balance (pts): -3
- Strung weight (grams): 285
- Strung weight (ounces): 10.05
- Taper System (mm): 23 MM FLAT BEAM
- Unstrung balance (cm): 32.5
- Unstrung balance (pts): -6
- Unstrung weight (grams): 269
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 9.49
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.