WILSON Pro Staff X v14 - Tennis Racquet
If you're used to the feel and precision of our Pro Staff tennis rackets, it's hard to play with anything else. Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a more playable racket for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to a larger head size. With its head-light balance and crisp feel, it's reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability.
- Ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racket.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Ergonomic End Cap. Yields improved comfort and playability
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
- Head (sq cm): 645
- Head (sq in): 100
- Length (cm): 68.58
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 16 X 19
- Strung balance (cm): 32
- Strung balance (pts): -7
- Strung weight (grams): 330
- Strung weight (ounces): 11.64
- Taper System (mm): 21.5 FB
- Unstrung balance (cm): 31
- Unstrung balance (pts): -10
- Unstrung weight (grams): 315
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 11.11
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.