BABOLAT Pure Aero 2023 (NADAL) - Tennis Racquet
Do you want to dominate the game with ultimate spin? The 7th generation Babolat Pure Aero tennis racquet evolves with a unique approach engineered around the spin in your game. Join players like Rafael Nadal, Leylah Fernandez, Félix Auger-Aliassime, and Carlos Alcaraz and discover which Pure Aero racquet lets you own your spin.
Have powerful strokes and want to dictate the points with controllable spin? You will love the Babolat Pure Aero.
- Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 300 g +/- 7g / 10.6 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 320 mm +/- 7mm
- Swing Weight: 290
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Stiffness (RA): 69 + / - 3
- Section: 23/26/23
- Composition: CARBON
- Recommended String (Optional): RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg
- Recommended Grip: Syntec Pro
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.