BABOLAT Pure Aero Super Lite 2019 - Tennis Racquet
Max out your spin and get ready for the fight. With the Pure Aero, anything feels possible, any angle seems reachable… and any opponent is beatable. Babolat created THE spin machine to help feed your insatiable desire to dominate the game.
In 2003, convinced that players would use spin to dominate, Babolat launched the Pure Aero: the first racquet engineered specifically for spin. Year after year, we collaborated with Rafael Nadal and top players to innovate and Evolve the world's first aerodynamic frame. The results speak for themselves. With 22 Grand Slam singles titles and counting, the Pure Aero is a feared weapon on tour. Now it's your turn to discover what the ultimate spin machine can bring to your game.
The lightest model in the range, the Pure Aero Super Lite is perfect for your junior player transitioning into their first adult racquet.
- Head size: 100 in²
- Length: 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 255 g
- Balance (unstrung): 330 mm
- Swing weight: 260
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Stiffness (RA): 69
- Section: 23-26-23
- Composition: Graphite
- Recommended string: Xcel/RPM Team
- Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg
- Recommended grip: Syntec Pro
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.