BABOLAT Pure Aero Team 2023 - Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Pure Aero Team 2023 Tennis Racquet returns to a cosmetic reminscient of the Aeropro Drive, in addition to a handful of performance updates. The racquet includes an open 16x19 FSI (Frame String Interaction) for easier access to spin.
For the 2023 Pure Aero Team, Babolat added NF2 -Tech which adds flax inserts at strategic locations for shock absorption, but without a loss of feel to enhance the playing experience. The idea is to provide dampening without overly muting the ball at contact.
The Aero Team keeps SWX Pure Feel from the previous model, which further enhances vibration dampening by integrating Smac material within the graphite.The Pure Aero Team offers a crisp and responsive frame for beginner and intermediate players. Expect plenty of power and spin from this racquet, and very mobile weight and balance.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in MP
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: Strung — 10.6 oz / 300 g Unstrung — 10.1 oz / 285 g
- Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Balance: 4 Pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Composition: Graphite w / Flax inserts / SWX Pure Feel
- Flex: 70
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec
- Power Level: Medium
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Mains Skip: 7T, 9T, 7H, 9H
- Two Piece
- No Shared Holes
- Swing Speed: Medium, Moderate Swing
- Swing Weight: 308
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.