BABOLAT Pure Drive 107 2018 - Tennis Racket
Fans of Babolat have been waiting for this frame for quite a while, and the 2018 Pure Drive 107 Tennis Racquet will not disappoint.
This model offers the second largest head size at 107 square inches, resulting in a larger sweet spot to swing through. Like others in the 2018 line, the Pure Drive 107 features FSI Power Technology (this generation of Babolat models has diamond shaped grommet holes and a more open string spacing).
With a redesigned paint job and more minimalistic aesthetic, you can let your play do the talking for you while you are on the court. Moving with this minimalism, the popular Cortex system is built into the racquet. Now called Cortex Pure Feel, this technology will allow you to get better control on each hit through naturally enhanced feel.
Much like the 2015 iteration of this racquet, it features Woofer Technology, designed to bring the user optimum control and sensation with every strike of the ball. Don`t shy away from hitting with pace because the anti-twisting elliptical frame optimizes the power of the racquet itself.
This racquet line has been very popular with tennis players since its birth, and the newest model is sure to continue the trend of excellence that Babolat is known for.
- Head Size: 107 sq. in. / 690.3 sq. cm.;
- Length: 27.2in / 69.1cm;
- Strung Weight: 10.7oz / 303.3g; 12.99in / 32.99cm / 5 pts HL;
- Swingweight: 310;
- Stiffness: 69;
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 22.5mm;
- Composition: Graphite;
- Power Level: Medium;
- Stroke Style: Medium;
- Swing Speed: Medium;
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro;
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses;
- String Tension: 50-60 pounds
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.