BABOLAT Pure Drive 110 2021 - Tennis Racket
Updated with improved dampening for 2021, the Pure Drive 110 continues to be an obvious choice for any player who wants high comfort, easy power and raw speed. At under 10 ounces strung, this ultra maneuverable racquet is not only ideal for beginners, it should also tempt the senior doubles player who is looking to supercharge their serves, volleys and returns.
In addition to its forgiving oversize head, this arm-friendly racquet has an extended 27.6" length, resulting in extra leverage for loading the ball with power.
Updated with Babolat's new HTR System, this racquet's graphite layup has been re-engineered for higher torsional rigidity, resulting in more efficient energy transfer to the ball. To help soak up harsher vibrations, Babolat has devoted more real estate in the Pure Drive's shaft to SWX Pure Feel, a thin and extremely flexible viscoelastic rubber that sits between the carbon layers.
Additional features include FSI Power Technology, which optimizes the grommet system and string spacing for higher energy return and vicious RPMs.
- Head Size: 110 in / 709.68 cm
- Length: 27.6in / 70.1cm
- Strung Weight: 9.5oz / 269g
- Balance: 13.37in / 33.96cm / 3 pts HL
- Swingweight: 298
- Stiffness: 70
- Beam Width: 24mm / 26.5mm / 23.5mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Power Level: Medium-High
- Stroke Style: Compact-Medium
- Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate
- Racquet Colors: Blue
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.