BABOLAT Pure Drive G 115 - Tennis Racket
Power, maneuverability, and high-performance: the Babolat Drive G 115 tennis racquet is an excellent choice for doubles players and those who enjoy volleys. The Intermediate Cortex and Woofer System technologies offer both comfort and feel on every hit.
- Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 742 sq. cm.;
- Length: 27.6in / 70.1cm;
- Strung Weight: 9.1oz / 258g;
- Balance: 14.5in / 36.8cm / 5 pts HH;
- Swingweight: 314;
- Stiffness: 66;
- Beam Width: 25mm / 28mm / 24mm;
- Composition: Graphite;
- Power Level: Medium;
- Stroke Style: Medium;
- Swing Speed: Medium;
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite;
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 20 Crosses;
- String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.