BABOLAT Pure Drive Team 2021 - Tennis Racket
With the Pure Drive Team 2021, Babolat puts the legendary spin, power and precision of the standard Pure Drive into a lighter, more user-friendly package.
Updated with Babolat's new HTR System, the graphite layup has been re-engineered for higher torsional rigidity, resulting in more efficient energy transfer to the ball. To help soak up the harsher vibrations of this racquet's stiff construction, Babolat has devoted more real estate in the Pure Drive's shaft to SWX Pure Feel, a thin and extremely flexible viscoelastic rubber that sits between the carbon layers.
Additional features include FSI Power Technology, which optimizes the grommet system and string spacing for higher energy return and vicious RPMs.
- Head Size: 100 in / 645.16 cm
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 10.6oz / 301g
- Balance: 12.85in / 32.64cm / 5 pts HL
- Swingweight: 313
- Stiffness: 69
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stroke Style: Medium-Full
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Racquet Colors: Blue
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses, Mains skip: 7T,9T,7H,9H, Two Pieces, No Shared Holes
- String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- Racquet is Unstrung
- Racquet Cover Not Included
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.