[PRE-ORDER] BABOLAT Pure Strike Team 2019 (3rd Gen) - Tennis Racquet
The latest Babolat Pure Strike racquets boast more control and a better feel at impact thanks to two new technologies: C2 and Control Frame Technology. C2 is the latest generation of Pure Feel powered by SMAC and it filters vibration for a pure feel on every shot. Control Frame Technology combines the stability of a square beam frame with the dynamism of a regular elliptic structure, ensuring you play with maximum control.
Babolat introduces the 3rd generation of the Pure Strike racquet series. Updating the 2016 version with an all-new red & white 2019 Babolat Pure Strike Team 3rd Gen Tennis Racquets. The Team is a lightweight user-friendly frame that offers added stability and optimal control.
The Babolat Pure Strike Team 3rd Gen Tennis Racquets feature a 100 square inch head size with a 21/23/21mm tapered beam. Weighing in at user-friendly 10.7 ounce strung weight, the new 2019 Pure Strike Team backed by the updated dampening technology of C² Pure Feel is perfect for that advancing beginner player looking for a nice balance of control and feel.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.
- Racquet Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 10.7oz / 303g
- Balance: 13.38in / 33.99cm / 1 pts (HL)
- Racquet Stiffness: 69
- Beam Width: 21mm / 23mm / 21mm Tapered Beam
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Moderate-Fast
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Team
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- String Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.