EPIPHONE Les Paul Tribute Plus 60s Outfit - Electric Guitar
Epiphone's long friendship with innovator Les Paul dates back to the late '30s and early '40s when Les, working at night at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York City, created one of the world's first solidbody electric guitars, “The Log.” Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone luthiers reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions.
Now, the Epiphone Les Paul “Tribute” Plus honors our friendship with Les by combining his classic design features with legendary Epiphone quality and value.
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
- Vintage deep-set glued in neck
- Carved hard maple top
- Gibson USA ’57 Classic™ humbuckers
- Push/pull series parallel switching
- Comes with a plush-lined Epiphone Les Paul Hardshell Case