IBANEZ EGEN8 (Herman Li - Dragonforce) - Electric Guitar (PRE-ORDER)
It's astonishing to realise that DragonForce now have a history going back 15 years, and that they're about to release their sixth album. But such is the pace at which music and life move these days that what was seemingly a highly promising young British metal band just yesterday are now an established full force (ahem) on the scene. In fact, their reputation is such that anything new from this lot is regarded as a landmark moment in the ongoing story of metal. But the new DragonForce album is a revelation, one that will surely entice them to another level of achievement.
The EGen8 is Dragonforce Herman Li's signature guitar for the masses..
- neck type Wizard III 3pc Maple neck
- body Flamed Maple top/African Mahogany body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- bridge Edge III tremolo bridge (Herman Li Special)
- neck pickup V7 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- middle pickup S1 (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup V8 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- hardware color Gold
- Scale 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width at Nut 43mm
- b : Width at Last Fret 58mm
- c : Thickness at 1st 19mm
- d : Thickness at 12th 21mm
- Radius 400mmR
EGEN8 PLB's KUNG-FU Grip at Horn
Special scalloped hand grip on the top horn of the EGEN8, modeled from Herman's actual right hand.
Edge III bridge (Herman Li Special)
The Edge III bridge/tremolo design provides even more stability and strength under the most demanding playing conditions.
The EGEN8 pickup force is ready and able for a wide range of sound and attack: V7 (H) neck, S1 (S) mid, and V8 (H) bridge.
Rosewood Fretboard and Special Oval Inlay
Built to Li's spec.