JACKSON Dinky JS32 8Q DKA HT (8-String) - Electric Guitar (JS-32)
Infused with more than 30 years of Jackson® DNA, experience and expertise, the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32-8Q DKA HT offers an extended range and increased sonic palette for the master composer at a price you can afford.
This 8-string axe features a 26.5” scale length for enhanced low-end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with a dazzling arched quilt maple top and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups, the JS32-8Q DKA HT is also equipped with single volume and tone controls and three-way blade switching, string-through-body fixed Jackson HT8 bridge, Jackson 4x4 (4 over, 4 under) AT-1 headstock and sealed die-cast tuners.
This affordable and giant-sounding axe is offered in Transparent Black with brooding black hardware and single-ply white neck binding.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Colour: Transparent Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output 8-String Humbucking
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046, .052, .065
- Bridge: Jackson® HT8 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black