LUXILON Alu Power - Tennis String
The ALU Power string is by far the most used string on the Pro Tour. By providing an amazing combination of power, control, and spin potential, the ALU Power is using by 73% of the top 100 ATP Pros. Luxilon manufactures Poly-Ether-Ether by modifying existing materials prior to extrusion. The production process is very slow. This is one reason for it's famous playing characteristics.
- String set
- Luxilon exceeds all quality standards for near-zero variance in string. Pro players count on every set being identical
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as ALU Power does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings
- Product SKU(s) - WRZ995100BL, WRZ995100SI
- Racket String Category - ALU Power
- String Material - Poly-Ether-Ether
* Note: Price does not include stringing charge. Product may be sold in a reel (cut to size) so prices stated is per set and is without the box (box shown for illustration purposes only).