MARSHALL Studio Vintage (20W) - Guitar Amplifier Head (SV20H / SV-20H)
The SV20H brings the classic tone of the 1959SLP straight to your home. Arguably the most famous amp of all time has been perfectly reinvented for today’s guitarist. Uniting the original all-valve sound with the choice to switch between 20W and 5W at the touch of a button, all packed into the definitive rock rig.
- Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp
- Accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years
- Everything you expect from the 1959SLP now available with power reduction technology, letting you shift through the gears from 20W to 5W
- A sonic essential lovingly recreated for today’s player, the SV20H the truly mirrors the 1959SLP
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4” jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Accessories: Detachable power and speaker cables included
- Dimensions: 500mm / 19.7" (W) X 240mm / 9.4" (H) X 230mm / 9.1" (D)
- Weight: 9.25kg / 20.4 lbs