PEAVEY Bandit 112 (100W, 1x12") - Guitar Amplifier (FREE Cable)
- Promotion: FREE Guitar Cable (worth RM50). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
Trans-Tube Series - The Sound of Tube Amps with the Convenience and Reliability of Solid-State
Peavey TransTube® Series guitar amps feature our exlcusive TransTube technology, which emulates the sound of tupe amplifiers with the convenience and reliability of solid-state design. The TransTube preamp tailors the gain level for the desired amount of drive, and the power amp responds to the preamp with the natural compression that increases with the amp's volume. The result is a line of amplifiers with widely ranging dynamics and natural "grit," just like a real tube amp.
Peavey Bandit 112 Overview
At the 1995 NAMM show thousands of players, media and dealers crammed into a small demo room inside the Peavey exhibit, one after another, where our engineers set up a blind A/B comparison between their new invention and a real tube amp. No one could tell the difference between the two. Some "golden ears" even thought the TransTube Bandit was the real tube amp. But How?
In devising the TransTube Circuitry, our engineers studied every aspect of how a tube amp works. We learned that recreating tube tone isn't merely a question of gain structure. It's about the entire component chain and how each one interacts with the others. It's about damping factor and the corresponding speaker response. It's about power amp compression. How the amp breaks up when driven hard, harmonic structure and non-linear gain stages. It's about cabinet size, bracing, wood and thickness. But most importantly, it's about what it's not.
Those other manufacturers' half-hearted attempt at tube emulation failed because they focused on the wrong elements. So we concentrated on emulating the tone characteristics we all recognize and love about tubes and 86'd the rest. It's a deceptively simple concept, but it took three U.S. Patents to map the entire process for the history books.
Set up a comparison at your Peavey dealer and discover the TransTube difference for yourself. No marketing hype needed. You won't believe your ears!
- 100 Watts (rms) into 4 Ohms (w/external speaker)
- 12" Blue Marvel® speaker
- High and Low Gain inputs
- TransTube tube emulation circuitry
- Footswitchable Clean and Lead channels
- 3 band passive EQ on each channel
- 3 position EQ/Gain Voicing switch on each channel
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable Boost with level control
- ¼" stereo Speaker Simulated Direct Out jack with level control
- Footswitch optional
- 80 Watts (rms) into 8 Ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 40.00 lb(18.144 kg)
- Weight Packed: 48.00 lb(21.772 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.75"(40.005 cm)
- Height Packed: 28.37"(72.0598 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23.87"(60.6298 cm)