PEAVEY Tour 700 (700W) - Bass Guitar Amplifier Head (FREE Cable)
- Promotion: FREE Instrument cables (worth RM50). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
The Peavey Tour 700 Bass Amp Head offers tons of power plus extensive tone-shaping tools, such as bright and low-cut switches, active high and low shelving controls, a contour control, and a 9-band graphic EQ configured to target critical bass frequencies. Its also includes a Peavey-exclusive sub-harmonic generator with level control and footswitchable bypass that adds a note one octave lower than the original note, creating interesting harmonic textures and a significantly enriched bottom end.
The Tour 700 delivers 700W RMS into 4 ohms. SmartRail technology, a new patented Peavey power-amp topology, makes it possible for the Tour Series to deliver its massive dynamic power with increased efficiency and lighter weight.
In addition, the XLR-equipped direct out allows traditional patching to a front-of-house or studio mixer, but features fail-safe phantom power backup that sends a flat signal through the house P.A. or studio console.
- 700W into 4 ohms (4-ohm minimum load)
- Pre- and post-gain controls
- Bright and and low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high and low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch
- Analog octave divider with level control
- and footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output with fail-safe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high and low output bases
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack