WILSON Air Kei Ultra 95 CV (NISHIKORI) - Tennis Racquet
Old school geometry meets commemorative design in the Air Kei Ultra 95 Countervail. Boasting a unique, minions-inspired frame design that is used by Kei Nishikori on tour, this frame is the only in the latest version of the Ultra franchise equipped with Countervail. This innovative technology features a strategic layer of carbon fiber woven into the frame that helps absorb more of the ball's energy to reduce arm fatigue.
Despite the smaller head size, this racket packs a punch as the heaviest racket in the series. A racket that bucks the trend of larger head sizes in the modern game, the Air Kei Ultra 95 Countervail should be a top consideration for loyal disciples of the compact frame in pursuit of precise consistency with a pop of power.
- Countervail - Patented carbon fiber layer woven into the frame maximizes a player's energy, recovery and control by reducing vibration without sacrificing performance or feel.
- Smallest head size in Ultra series magnifies precision for advanced players
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, consistency and precision
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Minions-inspired design with yellow grip played by Kei Nishikori on pro tour
- Head (sq cm): 612
- Head (sq in): 95
- Length (cm): 69.2
- Length (in): 27.25
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Strung balance (cm): 33.5
- Strung balance (pts): -3
- Strung weight (grams): 325
- Strung weight (ounces): 11.5
- Taper System (mm): 22 FB
- Unstrung balance (cm): 32.5
- Unstrung balance (pts): -7
- Unstrung weight (grams): 309
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 10.9
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet Cover Not Included
* Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.