WILSON Blade 100L v7 2019 - Tennis Racquet
The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl.
Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Cross Section: 22 F.B.
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 33CM/4 Pts HL
- Series: Blade
- Unstrung Weight: 285 g
- Length: 27 in / 68.6 cm
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Benefit: Feel
- Age Group: Adult
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung
*Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.