WILSON Blade 98 v7 Roland Garros (Ltd Ed) - Tennis Racquet
A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 Roland Garros Edition backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance.
FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Design inspired by elegant style and panache of Roland Garros
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Cross Section: 20.6 F B
- Head Size: 98 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 32 cm / 7 pts HL
- Series: Blade
- Unstrung Weight: 305 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Age Group: Adult
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.