WILSON Clash 100 Pro (Tour) - Tennis Racquet
Clash 100 Pro (Tour) matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Hit the court with Clash 100 Pro and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
Introduced in 2019 as the Clash 100 Tour, the Clash 100 Pro features the same specifications and has changed in name only.
- Formerly known as Clash 100 Tour (same design, technology and specifications)
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section: 24.5 F.B
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 30.6CM/11 Pts HL
- Series: Clash
- Unstrung Weight: 310 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Racket Benefit: Control
- Grip Size: 2 ( 4 1/4)
- Racquet String: Unstrung
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.