WILSON Roland Garros Equipe HP - Tennis Racquet
The Roland Garros Equipe HP marries an appealing design with several ingredients for dynamic performance. Carrying substantial weight at 10.7 oz (302 g) strung, this racket will generate nice pace on the ball without spraying it all over the court. The Perimeter Weighting System strategically adds weight at 3 & 9 for improved torsional stability and its midsized head enhances feel and control upon contact, making this frame a perfect option for intermediate players in search of a reliable racket.
- Perimeter Weighting System - Weighting system increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for improved torsional stability and balance throughout the swing.
- Cushion-Aire Grip - Soft grip supplies excellent comfort on all shot varieties.
- Composite - Mix of high-end composite materials create more stiffness for better control in a lightweight composition.
- Graphite composition provides excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- Perimeter Weighting System improves torsional stability
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- Cushion-Aire Grip for more comfortable grip
- Design inspired by style and elegance of Roland Garros
- Head (sq cm): 645
- Head (sq in): 100
- Length (cm): 68.6
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Strung balance (cm): 34
- Strung balance (pts): +0
- Strung weight (grams): 302
- Strung weight (ounces): 10.65
- Unstrung balance (cm): 33
- Unstrung balance (pts): -4
- Unstrung weight (grams): 286
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 10.09
- Racquet is Pre-strung
- Racquet Cover Not Included
* Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.