[PRE-ORDER] WILSON Ultra 100 v4 - Tennis Racquet
The Ultra 100 v4 ushers in a new generation of Ultra with supreme style and invigorating performance. Thanks to a new construction and a new geometry, this racket plays unlike any Ultra before it.
Highlighted by the integration of FORTYFIVE° into the lay-up for a softer, more comfortable feel along with enhanced stability, this frame upgrades the delivery of easy power for its users. Key geometrical updates include an expanded Sweet Spot Channel at the tip of the hoop for extra power and reduced bulk in the beams for a sleeker, more aerodynamic look.
On the subject of looks, this racket has no rival: color-shifting blues dance to the different angles of sun rays deflecting off the racket surface for a dazzling display.
- Most popular, versatile and powerful racket in Ultra v4 lineup
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Head (sq cm): 645
- Head (sq in): 100
- Length (cm): 68.58
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 16 X 19
- Strung balance (cm): 33
- Strung balance (pts): -4
- Strung weight (grams): 316
- Strung weight (ounces): 11.15
- Taper System (mm): 24-26.5-24.25
- Unstrung balance (cm): 32
- Unstrung balance (pts): -7
- Unstrung weight (grams): 300
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 10.58
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.