YONEX VCORE Pro 97 310g (TIAFOE / HYEON CHUNG) - Tennis Racquet
ADVANCED PLAYER’S RACKET:
The Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (310g) Black/Blue/Orange Tennis Racquet is the perfect option for advanced players looking for a technologically advanced racket to tweak an already competent game. On groundstrokes, it feels firm, plays accurately, and is easily accelerated through the zone in order to impart extra spin. At 11.5 oz strung, this stick is solid and requires an arm and wrist strong enough to wield it.
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 625.8 sq. cm.;
- Length: 27in / 68.5cm;
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g;
- Balance: 12.59in / 32cm / 7 pt HL;
- Swingweight: 317;
- Stiffness: 64;
- Beam Width: 20mm / 20mm / 20mm;
- Composition: (see Racket Technologies below);
- Power Level: Low;
- Stroke Style: Full;
- Swing Speed: Fast;
- Racquet Colors: Blue, Black, and Orange;
- Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic;
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses;String Tension: 45-60 pounds
- Racquet is Unstrung.
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- ISO (ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE): Results in a 48% larger sweetspot;
- OPS: Shaft flexes on impact, minimizing unwanted vibration;
- 3D VECTOR SHAFT: Deep groove in the shaft improves racket stiffness and reduces twisting;
- MICRO CORE: Reinforced frame at 10 and 2 o’clock provide greater stability, power, and spin;
- LOCK BOOSTER SYSTEM: Raised ridges in grommets enhance power;
- NAMD: Flexible graphite material provides optimal frame snapback upon contact.
Note: This racquet is endorsed by ATP pros, Frances Tiafoe & Hyeon Chung. Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.