YONEX VCORE Si 100 (300g) - Tennis Racquet (Si100 / Si-100)
Exceptional SPIN with extra BITE
The new YONEX VCORE Si bites back. With our enhanced grommet technology and string hole design, the VCORE Si allows for more main and cross string movement resulting in longer dwell time and more spin.
BT HYBRID Stringing System
YONEX's innovative technology has produced unique new grommet holes that maximize string movement to generate the greatest spin.
Created by YONEX in 1980, the ISOMETRIC head shape is a unique and evolutionary breakthrough technology in racquet design. In conventional racquets, the sweet spot is located where main strings and cross strings meet. The YONEX ISOMETRIC head shape allows us to increase the number of main and cross strings that meet in the centre of the racquet to produce a sweet spot which gives a 7% more effective hitting area for you to make match winning shots.
VCORE Si 100 Specs:
- Description: New grommet hole design produces extra bite to generate more powerful spin shots.
- Head Size: 100 sq.in.
- Weight: G: 300g / 10.6oz
- Length: 27.0 in.
- Width Range: 24.0mm / 24.0mm / 22.5mm
- Balance Point: G: 320mm
- Material: H.M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, NANOMETRIC
- Colour: Flash Orange
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Made in: Japan
- Grip Size: 3 (4 3/8)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
- Item Condition - New Old Stock
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.